Today we are going to review the game of the future – Mindflex Duel 2011! Two sides, two players and only one winner. Move the ball with just a mind, improve your skills and defeat your competitors. Head-to-head competition starts right now!
Mindflex Duel Game
Mindflex Duel game is a huge surprise by Mattel, the ultimate head-to-head brain game challenge. None can stay indifferent to this mystery game of mind. Based on the original hit mental acuity game Mindflex released in 2009, new the duel game brings more fun, entertaining and collaboration. There are many ways to play this game, it can be one player moving the ball with a mind and improving own skills, or it can be two players battling against each other using mind-eye concentration, or you can play co-op game which is also unbelievable fun. Altogether there are over five different play modes for hours of fun.
Mindflex Duel – what’s in the box?
- Mindflex Duel game platform
- two headsets
- four foam balls
- gameplay instructions
How to play Mindflex Duel game 2011
Your main target is to move the foam ball across the game platform with your mind. For this purpose there are two lightweight headsets which allow players to levitate the foam ball. You need to switch your mind between states of concentration and relaxation to control the sphere and master the five interactive challenges. Lightweight Headsets based on the special technology allowing to sense your brain activity and send responses to the game platform. It’s a science fiction comes to the reality. It’s a hands-free game – only you and your ability to concentrate. Move the Ball with “Mind-Eye” concentration though the game platform. With help of your mind you can move the ball vertically and laterally, make it rise and drop, all these things you do just with ability to concentrate and relax your mind. Each new time you become more and more powerful and the Mindflex Duel platform indicate your progress, each time light will climb from the bottom to the top of the mind power meter and turn from red to green. What is really great is ability to change the game platform and design your own Mind-Bending Obstacle courses on the game platform. Mindflex Duel comes with lots of different hoops, chutes and hurdles, they can be spinning or stationary that allows to you arranging new obstacle course every time. The game offers five interactive challenges: you can altered the game platform for solo, head-to-head, or co-op battles. Here the full list of interactive challenges available for Mindflex Duel game 2011:
- Power Push: Starting with the ball in the center of the platform, each player concentrates to be the first to push it into their opponent’s end zone.
- Mental Marathon 2.0: Design your own obstacle and get the ball through the course as fast as you can. Your mind moves the ball vertically while you push a button to move the ball fan laterally.
- Race the Lights: It’s a mental race against the platform lights. Get the ball to the other side before the lights reach the finish line.
- Cortex Collision: Push the ball through your opponent’s defenses, getting it as far down the board as you can without hitting the end.
- Basketblaster: Players shoot as many baskets as possible within a given timeframe. The player who scores the most baskets wins.
If you have dreamed of moving an object with the power of your mind, then Mattel Mindflex Duel game will make your dream a reality. It’s mental acuity game allows you to move foam ball with the power of thought. It’s also allows solo or two-payers mode where players compete in the ultimate Mental Marathon. Recommended for ages 8 and up, unbelievable telekinetic fun inside.